Saturday, November 26

Illuminati Hand Signs and Goddess Worship

Age of Revelation




We absolutely live in the Age of Revelation, and I can say that there is nothing more revealing than Texe Marrs new book, Codex Magica. Texe lovingly, sent me a copy, which I recieved today. If anyone can look at these voluminous illustrations and still look at life the same, Satan wins and I give up. This is it folks, the ultimate in revelation. Our "leaders" are purposefully evil. I find it very intriguing that Texe and I are revealing so much of the same information at the same time. This is knowledge that is begging to be known. Right down to "Cosmo Kramer" being a freemason. I thought I was the only one to reveal this because they happened to be talkng about Michael Richards when I visited the Supreme Mother Council of the World(check Scottish Rite link) I was amazed and delighted with Texe's ability to dig so deep that he has numerous pictures of the whole Seinfield gang giving occultic gestures.
Check out www.powerofprophecy.com
For more information on the secrets of Freemasonry go to Freemasonry Watch